- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with silicone or parchment liners.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cream, and caramel extract. Blend briefly to combine. Add the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth. Stir about ⅔ of the chopped apple into the jar.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups and add a few pieces of apple to the top of each. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and Swerve Brown together until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in the Swerve Confectioners, the caramel extract, and the heavy cream.
- Drizzle over the cooled muffins.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|