Caramel Apple Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with silicone or parchment liners.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cream, and caramel extract. Blend briefly to combine. Add the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth. Stir about ⅔ of the chopped apple into the jar.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups and add a few pieces of apple to the top of each. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and Swerve Brown together until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in the Swerve Confectioners, the caramel extract, and the heavy cream.
- Drizzle over the cooled muffins.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.