- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, oil & milk.
- Stir in brownie mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together all filling ingredients.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Pour filling into a piping bag - a spoon can make this easier.
- Snip the tip from your piping bag and press into batter. Drag filling in a line across the pan and then use a fork to drag in the opposite direction. Do this around the entire top of your prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool before enjoying!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|