Chipotle Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniels
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp chipotle powder, depending on how hot you like it.
- In a large saucepan, combine tomatoes, Swerve, Worcestershire, garlic and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender or use an immersion blender to puree. Return puree to saucepan.
- Add whiskey, vinegar chili powder and chipotle powder, and return to a simmer. Cook until significantly thickened, about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Makes about 12 2 Tbsp servings.
Serving Size 2 Tbsp
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 0g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.