- 1¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- ¼ cup arrowroot starch
- 1½ tsp double acting baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ½ cup Swerve Granular
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cupcake pan with 9 parchment paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond meal, cocoa powder, starch, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, Swerve Granular, and melted coconut oil. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gently add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners. Bake for 18 minutes, or until the surface of the cupcakes spring back when tapped. Let cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|