Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- ¼ cup arrowroot starch
- 1½ tsp double acting baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ½ cup Swerve Granular
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cupcake pan with 9 parchment paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond meal, cocoa powder, starch, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, Swerve Granular, and melted coconut oil. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners. Bake for 18 minutes, or until the surface of the cupcakes spring back when tapped. Let cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.