- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner's Swerve Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 3/4 tsp cherry extract
- 1 tiny drop red gel food coloring (optional)
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz good quality unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp confectioner's Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a standard muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners (parchment paper liners are ideal).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder and Swerve. Add melted butter and mix until it resembles crumbs.
- Divide crust mixture evenly into bottoms of cupcake liners and press down firmly with fingers.
- Bake 8 minutes. Remove and let cool.
For the Cheesecake
- Reduce oven temperature to 275F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioner's Swerve until smooth. Beat in egg, whipping cream, cherry extract and food coloring, if using. Beat until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly over cooled crusts and bake 25 minutes or until just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool.
For the Chocolate Ganache
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate until smooth. Stir in confectioner's Swerve and vanilla extract. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes, until thickened but still pourable.
- Drizzle over cooled cheesecakes.
Makes 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 mini cheesecake
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|