Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner's Swerve Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 3/4 tsp cherry extract
- 1 tiny drop red gel food coloring (optional)
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz good quality unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp confectioner's Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a standard muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners (parchment paper liners are ideal).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder and Swerve. Add melted butter and mix until it resembles crumbs.
- Divide crust mixture evenly into bottoms of cupcake liners and press down firmly with fingers.
- Bake 8 minutes. Remove and let cool.
For the Cheesecake
- Reduce oven temperature to 275F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioner's Swerve until smooth. Beat in egg, whipping cream, cherry extract and food coloring, if using. Beat until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly over cooled crusts and bake 25 minutes or until just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool.
For the Chocolate Ganache
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate until smooth. Stir in confectioner's Swerve and vanilla extract. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes, until thickened but still pourable.
- Drizzle over cooled cheesecakes.
Makes 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 mini cheesecake
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.