Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter and set aside to cool (so it doesn’t melt chocolate chips)
- Grease skillet and set aside
- Combine milk and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, and whisk together until combined.
- Add cookie mix, Swerve Granular, chocolate chips, and melted butter to milk and vanilla mixture. Mix well with a spatula.
- Place dough in skillet and press down until it is evenly spread across skillet. Cover with aluminum foil, and place in oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes and then remove foil. For an ooey gooey skillet cookie, cook for another 15 minutes. Take out of oven, and top with Swerve Vanilla Ice Cream (recipe link).
Note: If you want a firmer cookie, cook for 20 more minutes after removing foil.
Makes 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 12g|
|Total Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 2g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.