- 1 cup Swerve Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- Grease 3 to 4 small mugs or ramekins, depending on how big you want to make them.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix, egg, butter, water, and vanilla extract. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins and microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds, until puffed and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool a few minutes before serving.
Note: Out of each box of cake mix, you will be able to get 3 full recipes of mug cakes. You can also replace the chocolate chips with berries or nuts. It’s up to you!
Serving Size 63g
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|