Chocolate Chip Mug Cakes
- 1 cup Swerve Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- Grease 3 to 4 small mugs or ramekins, depending on how big you want to make them.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix, egg, butter, water, and vanilla extract. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins and microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds, until puffed and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool a few minutes before serving.
Note: Out of each box of cake mix, you will be able to get 3 full recipes of mug cakes. You can also replace the chocolate chips with berries or nuts. It’s up to you!
Serving Size 63g
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.