- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to just a simmer.
- Add chopped chocolate and let sit a few minutes, then whisk in until smooth.
- Whisk in confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla extract. Drizzle over cake and let set.
Makes about 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.