- Grease the bottom and sides of a coffee mug, jar, or ramekin.
- In greased mug add egg yolk, mayonnaise, water, Swerve Confectioners, and vanilla extract and whisk with a fork until combined.
- Add Chocolate Cake Mix and pinch of salt
- Fold in with spatula until combined
- Let batter sit for 1-2 minutes
- Microwave for approximately 40 seconds, depending on your microwave
Optional- can add a few pecans, walnuts, or sugar free chocolate chips, or top with Swerve Whipped Cream! Cut the whipped cream recipe in half and store the leftover in the fridge for other mug cakes.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|