Chocolate Peanut Butter Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 box Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces sugar-free (NOT unsweetened) dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325F and lightly grease a 9x13 glass or ceramic pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, egg and vanilla until well mixed. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and slightly up the sides to create a crust.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and butter together until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla, and the beat in the sweetener. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- Bake about 35 minutes, until the edges are set and the center is just a little jiggly. Remove and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- For the chocolate drizzle, place the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat. Add the chopped chocolate and let sit 5 minutes to melt. Then whisk to combine and drizzle over the bars.
Choc Pb Gooey Butter Cake 4
Serving Size 68g
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|