- 1 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Swerve Granular
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder (whey or egg white)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Water if needed
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, process the peanuts, almonds and pecans until they resemble coarse crumbs with some larger pieces. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the shredded coconut, sweetener, protein powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter together. Pour the melted peanut butter mixture over the nut mixture and stir well, tossing lightly. Stir in the vanilla extract. At this point, the mixture should clump together a little. If it doesn’t, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water until it does.
- Spread the mixture out evenly on the prepared baking sheet and press it down firmly with your hands. Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through and re-pressing it down. Remove and let cool completely.
- Break up any large clumps with your hands.
Serving Size 1/3 cup
|Total Fat 29g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|