Chocolate Peppermint Snowball Cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Swerve, Confectioners (plus more for coating)
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with the Swerve until lightened and fluffy. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and peppermint extract and continue to beat until the dough comes together.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and set on the prepared baking sheet. You should get about 24 balls. Bake until firm to the touch, about 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool 15 minutes. Place about ¼ cup more Swerve Confectioners in a shallow bowl and roll the cookies in the powdered sweetener.
Makes 12 servings. 2 cookies per serving.
Chocolate Peppermint Snowballs 6
Serving Size 2 cookies
|Total Fat 15g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|