- Combine raspberries, Swerve, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until raspberries break down, Swerve dissolves, and sauce is heated through, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add xanthan gum, whisking quickly to thicken, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from stove top and set aside to let continue to thicken and come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with butter, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Stir with a whisk until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula until well incorporated into the batter.
- Spread half the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Next, evenly spread raspberry puree over the batter in the dish. Swirl the raspberry puree into batter with a clean knife. Finally, spread the remaining brownie batter evenly over the raspberry layer.
- Bake for 35-37 minutes or until the middle of the brownies is set and does not jiggle when removed from the oven. There should be some cracking on the top of the brownies.
- Let cool until set, about 30 minutes. Slice into 12 brownies and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|