- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp raspberry extract or flavoring
- 2 to 4 tsp granulated Swerve for topping
- Preheat oven to 300F and set two 3/4 cup ramekins into a larger glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine cream and confectioners Swerve. Cook, stirring frequently, until sweetener is dissolved and cream begins to just barely simmer. Add chocolate and let sit 3 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks. Slowly pour cream mixture into yolks, whisking continuously, until well combined. Whisk in raspberry extract. Divide among the prepared ramekins and fill the larger baking dish with enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides.
- Transfer to oven and bake until custards are just barely set and still jiggle slightly in the middle, about 35 to 50 minutes (deeper ramekins take longer, while shallow ones take less time). Remove from water bath and let cool, then chill at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the tops with granulated Swerve Sweetener and heat with a kitchen torch until melted and caramelized. Alternatively, you can brown the topping under a preheated broiler (watch carefully so that it doesn’t burn!).
Makes 2 servings.
Chocolate Raspberry Crème Brûlée for Two
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 60g|
|Total Saturated Fat 36g|
|Total Carbs 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|