- ¾ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
Peanut Butter Filling
- ½ cup no sugar added creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup cacao butter (melted) or coconut oil
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- In a muffin pan, place liners into 12 cups. Set aside. Whisk together melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and Swerve in a medium bowl. Place a tablespoon of chocolate mixture in each muffin liner. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together melted cacao butter, peanut butter and Swerve until combined. If it seizes up, zap in microwave for 10 seconds. Remove muffin pan from freezer and add a tablespoon of peanut butter mixture to the frozen chocolate coating. Return pan to freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer and add 1/2 tablespoon of remaining chocolate mixture in each cup, covering the peanut butter layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes until completely frozen. Store in refrigerator in an airtight storage container!
Makes 12 servings.
Fat Bomb 3
Serving Size 1 fat bomb
|Total Fat 24g|
|Total Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbs 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|