Keto Chocolate Salted Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 6 TBS coconut oil (melted) or salted butter
- 6 TBS of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 3 TBS Swerve, Confectioners
Peanut Butter Filling
- 2 TBS peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 2 TBS cacoa butter (melted)
- 1 TBS Swerve, Confectioners
- ½ tsp Kosher salt or Celtic sea salt
- In a muffin pan, place muffin liners in 6 cups. Set aside.
- Whisk together melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, and Swerve in a medium bowl. Place a tablespoon of chocolate mixture in each muffin liner. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- In a separate, microwave safe bowl, whisk together melted cocoa butter, peanut butter, Swerve, and salt. Once combined, zap in microwave for 10 seconds. Remove chocolate from freezer, and add one teaspoon and a half of peanut butter mixture to the frozen chocolate coating. Freeze for another three minutes.
- Remove from freezer, and add a tablespoon of remaining chocolate in each cup, covering the peanut butter mixture. Freeze for five minutes and eat.
- Store in fridge or freezer in an airtight storage container.
- Note - If desired, let soften for 15-20 minutes before eating.
Makes 6 servings.
Fat Bomb 3
Serving Size 1 fat bomb
|Total Fat 21g|
|Total Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.