- 3 cups graham crackers, finely ground
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ingredients with a fork until evenly moistened.
- Coat the bottom and sides of an 8-in springform pan with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth over the sides and bottom. Using the bottom of a smooth glass, press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the pan. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add the eggs (one at a time), and continue to beat on low until well combined. Gradually add Swerve Confectioners, and beat until creamy for 1-2 minutes. Scrape down side of bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, lemon zest & vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Pour filling into crust and smooth top with spatula. Set the cheesecake pan on top of a large piece of foil and fold the sides up around pan. Place cake pan into a large roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until water is halfway up the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. The cheesecake should still slightly jiggle when you remove from oven.
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Cover and let chill in fridge for 4 hours.
- Remove from springform pan, slice and enjoy!
*Note: This cheesecake is delicious with a Strawberry Topping!
Makes 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 31g|
|Total Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbs 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 19g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.