- 3 cups graham crackers, finely ground
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ingredients with a fork until evenly moistened.
- Coat the bottom and sides of an 8-in springform pan with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth over the sides and bottom. Using the bottom of a smooth glass, press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the pan. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add the eggs (one at a time), and continue to beat on low until well combined. Gradually add Swerve Confectioners, and beat until creamy for 1-2 minutes. Scrape down side of bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, lemon zest & vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Pour filling into crust and smooth top with spatula. Set the cheesecake pan on top of a large piece of foil and fold the sides up around pan. Place cake pan into a large roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until water is halfway up the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. The cheesecake should still slightly jiggle when you remove from oven.
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Cover and let chill in fridge for 4 hours.
- Remove from springform pan, slice and enjoy!
*Note: This cheesecake is delicious with a Strawberry Topping!
Makes 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 31g|
|Total Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbs 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 19g|