- 3 large limes or 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 oz Patron tequila
- 2-3 teaspoons Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 oz Triple Sec OR fresh orange juice
- 1 oz water
- About 3 cups ice
- Fill mixing tin with ice
- Add about 1 cup of ice to 2 glasses
- Add all ingredients to shaker
- Shake all ingredients together vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain over ice.
- Rim the drinking glass with lime & Swerve Granular, if desired.
Makes 2 small margaritas or 1 large
Serving Size 1 margarita
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 9g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.