Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 6 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold brew coffee (bottled or homemade), chilled
- In a large bowl, beat the cream with the sweetener and vanilla extract until it holds stiff peaks. Stir in the coffee and taste for sweetness. Add more sweetener as desired.
- Divide the mixture between 6 popsicle molds. Freeze 1 hour, then insert wooden sticks two thirds of the way into the popsicles. Continue to freeze until solid, another 4 hours.
- To unmold the popsicles, run hot water over each individual section for 5 to 10 seconds, then gently tug on the stick.
Makes 6 medium size popsicles
Serving Size 70g
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|