Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 6 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold brew coffee (bottled or homemade), chilled
- In a large bowl, beat the cream with the sweetener and vanilla extract until it holds stiff peaks. Stir in the coffee and taste for sweetness. Add more sweetener as desired.
- Divide the mixture between 6 popsicle molds. Freeze 1 hour, then insert wooden sticks two thirds of the way into the popsicles. Continue to freeze until solid, another 4 hours.
- To unmold the popsicles, run hot water over each individual section for 5 to 10 seconds, then gently tug on the stick.
Makes 6 medium size popsicles
Serving Size 70g
|Total Fat 7g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.