- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen is fine)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve, Granulated
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 7 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tbsp whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the cranberries and water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cranberries have popped and can be easily mashed, about 7 minutes. Stir in Swerve and lemon zest and mash up a little. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, coconut flour, and salt. Stir in the butter and vanilla extract until dough begins to clump together. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
- Press the remaining crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate or a 10-inch tart pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the egg, cream, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture into crust. Dollop with cranberry sauce and swirl lightly with a knife. Stir pecans, if using, into reserved crust mixture and sprinkle over filling.
- Cover lightly with foil and bake 25 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 10 minutes, until cheesecake filling is set.
- Remove and let cool, then refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 10 servings.
Cranberry Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 28g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|