Cranberry Cheesecake Pie
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen is fine)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Swerve, Granular
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve, Granulated
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 7 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tbsp whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the cranberries and water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cranberries have popped and can be easily mashed, about 7 minutes. Stir in Swerve and lemon zest and mash up a little. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, coconut flour, and salt. Stir in the butter and vanilla extract until dough begins to clump together. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
- Press the remaining crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate or a 10-inch tart pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and Swerve together until well combined. Beat in the egg, cream, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture into crust. Dollop with cranberry sauce and swirl lightly with a knife. Stir pecans, if using, into reserved crust mixture and sprinkle over filling.
- Cover lightly with foil and bake 25 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 10 minutes, until cheesecake filling is set.
- Remove and let cool, then refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Makes 10 servings.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 28g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g no|
|Total Carbs 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.