Cranberry Orange Breakfast Cookies
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with Swerve until smooth. Beat in eggs until well combined, then beat in cream, orange zest and orange extract.
- Beat in coconut flour mixture until well combined. Gently stir in cranberries.
- Form dough into 12 large balls and place 3 to 4 inches apart on prepared baking sheet (you may need to do this in batches if you don’t have a large enough cookie sheet).
- Flatten balls out with the palm of your hand to about 1/2 inch thick. Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until just set. Remove and let cool on cookie sheet.
Makes about 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|