Cranberry Orange Breakfast Cookies
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with Swerve until smooth. Beat in eggs until well combined, then beat in cream, orange zest and orange extract.
- Beat in coconut flour mixture until well combined. Gently stir in cranberries.
- Form dough into 12 large balls and place 3 to 4 inches apart on prepared baking sheet (you may need to do this in batches if you don’t have a large enough cookie sheet).
- Flatten balls out with the palm of your hand to about 1/2 inch thick. Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until just set. Remove and let cool on cookie sheet.
Makes about 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 11g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.