- 16 oz of fresh cranberries
- 2 medium oranges (peeled)
- 3⁄4 cup to 1 cup of granular Swerve
- 1⁄2 cup of finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 tbsp of brandy (optional)
- Using a food processor, pulse the cranberries and oranges
- Transfer the chopped fruit to a large bowl and add 3⁄4 of Swerve, stirring to mix
- Add extra Swerve to taste depending on sweetness of oranges
- Add chopped pecans and brandy (optional)
- If possible, let the relish sit overnight in the fridge to blend the flavors
Makes about 3 cups.
Cranberry Relish 1
Serving Size 1/4 cup
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 5g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.