- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups Swerve, Confectioners
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Add Swerve, 1 cup at a time, and then vanilla and whipping cream/milk; mix until smooth.
- Beat for about 10 minutes until well combined.
Makes about 16 servings, or enough to frost a cake.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|