Cream Cheese Frosting (for Cake)
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups Swerve, Confectioners
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Add Swerve, 1 cup at a time, and then vanilla and whipping cream/milk; mix until smooth.
- Beat for about 10 minutes until well combined.
Makes about 16 servings, or enough to frost a cake.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.