Cream Cheese Frosting (for Cupcakes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 6 tbsp cream, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with butter until smooth. Beat in powdered Swerve until combined. Beat in cream and vanilla until a spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes.
Makes enough for 12 cupcakes.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.