Cream Cheese Frosting (for Cupcakes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 6 tbsp cream, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with butter until smooth. Beat in powdered Swerve until combined. Beat in cream and vanilla until a spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes.
Makes enough for 12 cupcakes.
Serving Size 1 serving
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbs 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|