- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3 tbsp grassfed powdered collagen
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cups whipping cream, chilled
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp Dutched cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x9 inch square metal baking pan. Prepare the cake batter according to the directions on the box and spread in the pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the top is firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely in the pan, then take the end of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the almond milk to a simmer. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate and the butter. Let sit 5 minutes to melt, then add the sweetener and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the collagen and the vanilla extract to help thicken. Let cool a few minutes, then pour all over the cake, allowing it to seep into the holes. You can tap the pan gently on the counter to encourage the filling to go into the holes more.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to set.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream, sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract until it holds stiff peaks. Spread all over the cake.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 20g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|