- Set the shredded zucchini in a sieve in the sink and sprinkle with salt. Toss to combine and let drain one hour. Then place the zucchini in a tea towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Line the pan with parchment paper with overhanging sides for easy removal and grease the parchment paper.
- Place the cake mix in a large bowl and use a rubber spatula to break up any clumps. Add the zucchini, eggs, butter, water, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, until the top is firm to the touch and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan, then lift out by the parchment carefully.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth. Whisk in the sweetener and vanilla extract
- Let cool another 5 to 10 minutes to thicken, then slowly pour over the cake, letting the glaze drip down the sides. Refrigerate 1 hour to set the glaze before serving.
Note: Add ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips to the batter if you REALLY love chocolate!
Serving Size 65g
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|