Decadent Halloween Chocolate Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup + 2 1/2 tablespoons (104 grams) Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup fine almond flour
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ - ¾ cup Swerve Granular (depends on sweetness- ½ cup is more of a dark chocolate flavor, and ¾ cup will be more of a semi-sweet chocolate flavor)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 TBS of whipping cream or milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups confectioner's Swerve
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F (175 °C) and line a muffin pan (or two) with 12 liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, espresso powder and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, stir together softened butter, Swerve, almond milk, eggs sour cream, and vanilla. Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix for 3 minutes until well combined
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin liners, about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 19-22 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out mostly clean; you do not want it to come out completely dry.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size 1 cupcake
|Total Fat 35g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.