- 3/4 cup + 2 1/2 tablespoons (104 grams) Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup fine almond flour
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ - ¾ cup Swerve Granular (depends on sweetness- ½ cup is more of a dark chocolate flavor, and ¾ cup will be more of a semi-sweet chocolate flavor)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 TBS of whipping cream or milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups confectioner's Swerve
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F (175 °C) and line a muffin pan (or two) with 12 liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, espresso powder and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, stir together softened butter, Swerve, almond milk, eggs sour cream, and vanilla. Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix for 3 minutes until well combined
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin liners, about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 19-22 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out mostly clean; you do not want it to come out completely dry.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size 1 cupcake
|Total Fat 35g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|