- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar-free eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla or rum extract
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 4 to 6 tbsp sugar-free eggnog
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease 2 (6-cavity) donut tins well (if you only have one tin, you can bake the donuts in batches).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, whey protein, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Stir in eggnog, eggs, egg white, melted butter, and vanilla or rum extract until well combined.
- Fill muffin tins to almost full and bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown and donuts are just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whisk powdered sweetener with 4 tbsp eggnog and vanilla extract until well combined. Add additional eggnog, 1 tbsp at a time, until a pourable consistency is achieved.
- You can either dip donuts upside down into glaze or pour glaze over top of donuts. Refrigerate until glaze is set.
Makes 12 to 15 donuts (depending on size of donut pans).
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 17g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.