- 1 bottle dry red wine
- Desired fruit, such as sliced oranges, limes, lemons, or berries
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 12 oz bottle sugar-free ginger beer
- Swerve Simple Syrup, to taste
- To a large pitcher, add red wine and desired fruit. Let sit for 3 to 4 hours.
- Before serving, add prosecco and ginger beer.
- Taste and sweeten with Swerve Simple Syrup to taste. Enjoy!
Recipe created by Lisa & Erika of @boozyketones
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 0g|
|Total Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.