Football Cookie Cake
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix and whisk to break up any clumps. Add the butter, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and pat out into a large football-shaped oval about 14 inches across and 9 inches high. Roll the edges a bit so they are higher than the rest of the cookie.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the center is just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to just a simmer. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit a few minutes to melt.
- Add the Swerve and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Pour over the cooled cookie and spread to the edges. Let set 1 hour.
- Whisk the sweetener and 1 teaspoon of water at a time until the icing is thick but spreadable. Cut a small hole in a ziploc bag and add the icing. Pipe onto the chocolate to make the “stitches” of the football.
Makes 20 to 24 servings.
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 3g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.