- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix and whisk to break up any clumps. Add the butter, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and pat out into a large football-shaped oval about 14 inches across and 9 inches high. Roll the edges a bit so they are higher than the rest of the cookie.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the center is just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to just a simmer. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit a few minutes to melt.
- Add the Swerve and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Pour over the cooled cookie and spread to the edges. Let set 1 hour.
- Whisk the sweetener and 1 teaspoon of water at a time until the icing is thick but spreadable. Cut a small hole in a ziploc bag and add the icing. Pipe onto the chocolate to make the “stitches” of the football.
Makes 20 to 24 servings.
Football Cookie Cake 3
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 16g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 3g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|