- Line a 9x9 with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and Swerve. Stir in the butter until well combined, then press the dough firmly and evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the Swerve until well combined. Beat in the espresso and vanilla extract, then add the melted chocolate and beat until smooth. Add ¼ cup of the cream and beat in to lighten this mixture.
- In another large bowl, beat the remaining cream until it holds stiff peaks. Carefully fold into the cream cheese mixture until no streaks remain. Freeze until firm but not rock hard, about 3 hours, then cut into 16 bars. Top with additionally lightly sweetened whipped cream, if desired. Keep leftovers frozen but let them sit at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. They should be very cold, but you should be able to eat it with a fork.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 18g|
|Total Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|