- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill almond flour
- 2/3 cup Brown Swerve
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (for color)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 10x15 jelly roll pan very well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, spices, and salt. Stir in the eggs, melted butter, water, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan as evenly as possible. Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the sweetener. Beat in the cream and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread the frosting over the cake and decorate with sprinkles, if using.
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|