Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 TBS unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup Swerve Granular
- ⅓ cup Brown Swerve (1/3 cup of Swerve, Granular with 1 to 1 ½ tsp of molasses mixed together)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- ½ cup chocolate chips, or Enjoy Life mini chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- On medium speed, beat butter, Swerve, Brown Swerve, and vanilla until creamy. Add egg, and beat until combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Stir milk into cookie dough until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using 1/2 tablespoon, scoop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 -13 minutes.
*Note: Let cool completely on cookie sheet and the cookie will completely cook, but remain soft in the middle, and crunchy on the outside.
**Note: If you like a more cake-like cookie, place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes, and spoon drop them.
Makes about 30 cookies
Serving Size 1 cookie
|Total Fat 6g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.