Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 TBS unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup Swerve Granular
- ⅓ cup Brown Swerve (1/3 cup of Swerve Granular with 1 to 1 ½ tsp of molasses mixed together with fork or fingers)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips, semi-sweet chips, etc. I also use Enjoy Life mini chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, xanthan gum and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter, Swerve, Brown Swerve and vanilla until creamy on medium speed.
- Add egg, and beat in until completely combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Stir in almond milk or milk and stir into cookie dough until combined.
- Next stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon out a half a TBS of dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 -13 minutes- it is okay if the cookie looks uncooked in the middle.
Note: Let cool completely on cookie sheet and the cookie will completely cook, but remain soft in the middle, and crunchy on the outside.
Makes about 30 cookies
Serving Size 30
|Total Fat 5g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 3|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.