Gluten Free Pie Crust
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Granular
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 4-6 TBS cold water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add butter and stir into dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add water, until mixture sticks together, but is not too wet or gummy.
- Press dough evenly into greased pie pan. Optional: place pie weights or cover with aluminum foil and place beans on top because the dough will rise.
- Place dough in oven and cook for 10 Minutes. Change the temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes more minutes, then let cool.
Makes about 10 servings.
Serving Size 1 (44g)
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.