Gluten Free Pie Crust
- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup Brown Swerve
- 3 TBS unsalted butter (melted)
- 2-4 TBS cold water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add butter and with a fork, stir into dry ingredients until well combined. Will look like corn meal.
- Add water, until mixture sticks together, but is not too wet or gummy.
- Press dough evenly into greased pie pan.
- Place dough in oven and cook for 10-12 Minutes. Remove and let cool before adding filling.
Serving Size 1 (44g)
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|