Gluten Free Pie Crust
- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup Brown Swerve
- 3 TBS unsalted butter (melted)
- 2-4 TBS cold water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add butter and with a fork, stir into dry ingredients until well combined. Will look like corn meal.
- Add water, until mixture sticks together, but is not too wet or gummy.
- Press dough evenly into greased pie pan.
- Place dough in oven and cook for 10-12 Minutes. Remove and let cool before adding filling.
Serving Size 1 (44g)
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbs 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.