Homemade Ding Dongs
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6oz sugar free dark chocolate (such as Lily’s)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9” brownie pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, oil, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix and whisk until combined.
4. Pour batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the butter and Swerve Confectioners until completely smooth.
2. Add the vanilla extract and whisk until fluffy.
3. Prepare a piping bag with a circle tip and fill with the frosting.
1. Use a 2¾” circle cookie cutter to cut 9 circles out of the cake.
2. Use a 1” circle cookie cutter to core a hole about halfway down the middle of each cake circle.
3. Pipe the frosting into each of the cake wells. Place all of the cakes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and reserve space in the fridge for the pan.
4. In a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of lightly simmering water, add the chocolate and coconut oil. Stir occasionally until completely smooth.
Serving Size 1 Ding Dong
|Total Fat 31g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|Net Carbs: 7g|