Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature_
- 1 cup Swerve Granular
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBS unsalted butter
- 2 TBS Swerve Confectioners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, add butter and Swerve, Granular. Mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Add pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add dry ingredients, and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon to measure, scoop dough onto cookiesheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and don’t touch them – let them cool completely on the cookie sheet and the cookie will remain soft and gooey inside yet crunchy on the outside.
- While cookies cool, make glaze by adding cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and Swerve, Confectioners in a medium bowl, and whisk until well combined.
- Place in a small sauce pan, and on low heat, warm mixture until it becomes pourable. Once it becomes pourable, spoon glaze onto each cooled cookie.
- Let cool or eat warm!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 9g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.