Inside Out Peanut Butter Cups
- Line a mini muffin pan with silicone or parchment paper liners. Use a pan that has 24 cavities.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the peanut butter, and cocoa butter, stirring until melted. Whisk in the Swerve Confectioners, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Divide half of this mixture among the prepared muffin cups (use about 1 teaspoon or so of the mixture for each), spreading to coat the bottom. Place the whole pan in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the filling. In another medium saucepan over low heat, bring the cream to just a simmer. Add the chopped chocolate and let sit a few minutes to melt, then add the sweetener and vanilla, and whisk until smooth. Let cool 10 minutes to thicken.
- Divide the filling among the muffin cups and return the pan to the freezer for another 15 minutes. Then remove from the freezer and top with the remaining peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate until firm.
Makes 24 mini cups. 1-2 per serving.
Serving Size 1 peanut butter cup
|Total Fat 10g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.