- Grease a 7-inch diameter ceramic baking dish very well (a souffle pan works well for this). Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions with the eggs, oil, and vanilla. Spread half in the prepared baking dish.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and butter. Melt on high in 30 second increments, stirring until smooth. Whisk in the confectioners Swerve.
- Drizzle about half over the cake in the pan and swirl together with a knife. Add the remaining cake batter and the remaining peanut butter mixture and swirl together again. Cover the dish tightly with foil and set on top of the trivet inside the Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid and the vent. Choose the cake setting and set for 50 minutes. Once the cycle is finished, allow the pressure to release naturally. Then remove the lid and lift the cake out. Let cool completely in the pan.
Remove the foil and transfer to a serving platter. Serve alone or with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Serving Size 81g
|Total Fat 29g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 6g|