Keto Brown Sugar Overnight "Oats"
- 1 ½ cup (350 ml) non-dairy milk
- 3 tbsp Brown Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup (110 g) hemp hearts
- ½ cup (70 g) raw pecans, diced, plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Place milk, Brown Swerve, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add hemp hearts, diced pecans and chia seeds. Mix until everything is coated before covering and placing in the fridge for 12 to 24 hours.
- Once ready to serve, divide the mixture between two to four containers and top with a pecan.
Makes 2-4 servings.
Brown Sugar Oats 2
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 27g|
|Total Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.