- 1 1/4 cup Pamela’s Nut Blend flour
- 3 TBSP Swerve, Granular
- 4 TBSP butter
- Zest of 2-4 large limes (depending on desired tartness)
- 1 ½ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 5 TBSP of unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup lime juice (about 2-4 limes)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 TBSP butter (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 ½ TBSP Tequila
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine Nut Blend flour, Swerve, and butter. Mix together with a fork until well combined. Press into 9-in or 9.5 inch tart pan.
- Bake for 15 -17 minutes. Let cool completely.
- While tart is baking, make the filling. Place zest and Swerve in a food processor, and blend until combined. Set aside. (You can skip this step if you don't have a food processor; just mix it together in a bowl with a whisk)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter with the Swerve and lime zest. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and then add vanilla extract, lime juice and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 10 minutes. The lime curd will thicken at about 175 degrees F, or just below a simmer.
- Remove from heat, and pour warm lime curd into cooled tart shell, and allow to set at room temperature. Once set, serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a mixer on medium speed, combine cream cheese, butter and Swerve for about 2 minutes. Once combined, add tequila, and whip for another three minutes, scraping the side of the mixer bowl as you mix.
- Place into an icing bag and place dollop on each slice of tart.
*Note: This tart can also be served up to four days after making. Just place it in the fridge and enjoy!
Makes 12 servings.
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 23g|
|Total Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbs 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|