- 3 cups pecans
Pecan Pie Filling
- 6 TBS butter, melted
- ¾ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 ½ cup of toasted pecan halves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Pecan Pie Topping
- 4 TBS unsalted butter
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 ½ cups toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
Toasted Pecans & Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pecans on baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes. They should be aromatic but not burned.
- Remove from oven and set aside. Place oven on 325 degrees for crust and cheesecake.
- Follow directions for Cheesecake Crust
Pecan Pie FIlling
- While the crust is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons butter.
- Add brown Swerve and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to bubble and Swerve is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cup pecans, eggs, vanilla extract and tapioca flour. Combine.
- Pour into prepared crust, and set aside.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add the eggs (one at a time), and continue to beat on low until well combined. Gradually add Swerve Confectioners, and beat until creamy for 1-2 minutes. Scrape down side of bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Place springform pan onto a rimmed cookie sheet or roasting pan, and pour cheesecake filling onto crust and pecan pie filling, and carefully smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes until cake jiggles slightly when moved or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Turn off oven and leave cake in for 1 hour, then remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Note: Cheesecake can be served after it has completely cooled, or cover and refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate cake when storing.
Pecan Pie Topping
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown Swerve and cook until bubbling, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans, 1/3 cup heavy cream and pinch of salt.
- Let cool to room temperature then spoon over refrigerated or completely cooled cheesecake.
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 53g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|