Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- 3 cups pecans
Pecan Pie Filling
- 6 TBS butter, melted
- ¾ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 ½ cup of toasted pecan halves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Pecan Pie Topping
- 4 TBS unsalted butter
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 ½ cups toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
Toasted Pecans & Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pecans on baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes. They should be aromatic but not burned.
- Remove from oven and set aside. Place oven on 325 degrees for crust and cheesecake.
- Follow directions for Cheesecake Crust
Pecan Pie FIlling
- While the crust is cooking, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons butter.
- Add brown Swerve and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to bubble and Swerve is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cup pecans, eggs, vanilla extract and tapioca flour. Combine.
- Pour into prepared crust, and set aside.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add the eggs (one at a time), and continue to beat on low until well combined. Gradually add Swerve Confectioners, and beat until creamy for 1-2 minutes. Scrape down side of bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Place springform pan onto a rimmed cookie sheet or roasting pan, and pour cheesecake filling onto crust and pecan pie filling, and carefully smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes until cake jiggles slightly when moved or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Turn off oven and leave cake in for 1 hour, then remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Note: Cheesecake can be served after it has completely cooled, or cover and refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate cake when storing.
Pecan Pie Topping
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown Swerve and cook until bubbling, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans, 1/3 cup heavy cream and pinch of salt.
- Let cool to room temperature then spoon over refrigerated or completely cooled cheesecake.
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
Serving Size 1 slice
|Total Fat 53g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Added Sugar 0g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.