Keto Peppermint Patties
- Place 8 muffin liners in muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and Swerve. Place a tablespoon of chocolate mixture in each muffin liner. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate, microwave safe bowl, whisk together melted cocoa butter, room temperature cream cheese (if you need to, microwave the cream cheese in 7 second increments until it is softened), Swerve, and peppermint extract.
- Remove chocolate from freezer, and add tablespoon of peppermint filling to the frozen chocolate coating. Freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, and add a tablespoon of remaining chocolate in each cup, covering the peppermint mixture. Freeze for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.
- Store in fridge in an airtight storage container.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving Size 1 patty
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|