Keto Peppermint Patties
- Place 8 muffin liners in muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and Swerve. Place a tablespoon of chocolate mixture in each muffin liner. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate, microwave safe bowl, whisk together melted cocoa butter, room temperature cream cheese (if you need to, microwave the cream cheese in 7 second increments until it is softened), Swerve, and peppermint extract.
- Remove chocolate from freezer, and add tablespoon of peppermint filling to the frozen chocolate coating. Freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, and add a tablespoon of remaining chocolate in each cup, covering the peppermint mixture. Freeze for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.
- Store in fridge in an airtight storage container.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving Size 1 patty
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.