Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 package extra firm tofu (12 oz)
- Dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp agar powder + 1 cup water
- 1 9-inch pie crust (either store-bought or make your own gluten-free pie crust)
- Drain liquid from tofu by squeezing through a tea towel.
- Add agar powder and water to small pan, stir, and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer, and let simmer for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Add all ingredients (except pie crust but including agar/water mixture) to blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie crust, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Serving Size 153g
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.