Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 package extra firm tofu (12 oz)
- Dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp agar powder + 1 cup water
- 1 9-inch pie crust (either store-bought or make your own gluten-free pie crust)
- Drain liquid from tofu by squeezing through a tea towel.
- Add agar powder and water to small pan, stir, and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer, and let simmer for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Add all ingredients (except pie crust but including agar/water mixture) to blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie crust, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Serving Size 153g
|Total Fat 19g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|