- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Granular
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh work best as frozen tend to leave blue streaks throughout the dough)
- 1/4 cup Swerve, confectioners
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, lemon zest, baking powder and salt. Stir in eggs, butter, and lemon juice until dough comes together. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Turn dough out onto prepared baking sheet and gently pat into a low, flat rectangle, about 10 by 5 inches. Cut into 6 even squares, then cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Use a knife or offset spatula to gently lift each scone and scatter around baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set and edges are golden. Let cool on pan.
In a small bowl, whisk confectioner’s Swerve and lemon juice together until smooth. Drizzle over cooled scones.
Lemon Blueberry Scones
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 13g|
|Total Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|