Lemon Cheesecake Jars
- ⅔ cup (75 g) blanched finely ground almond flour, plus additional for serving
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- ⅓ cup room temperature coconut oil
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 cup (260 g) plain cream cheese*
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup (105 g) Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
*dairy-free or regular cream cheese will work great.
- ⅔ cup (130 g) Swerve, Granular
- 3 lemons, juice from 2 to create ¼ cup juice, zest from 1, and slices from another for serving
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp arrowroot starch
- Mix the almond flour, Swerve, and coconut oil in a medium bowl until incorporated. Don’t be afraid to use your hands as it’s easier for you!
- Divide mixture into 6 equal parts and press each piece into the bottom of the serving jars
Cream Cheese Layer
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until incorporated.
- Divide into 6 equal parts and scoop into the serving jars. (If you don’t want the cream cheese going up the side, you can transfer the mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with the tip removed to squeeze the mixture into the jars.)
- Place Swerve, ¼ cup lemon juice, zest from 1 lemon, water, and sea salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium until it reaches a light simmer.
- Transfer a ¼ cup of the mixture into a small mug or bowl. Add the arrowroot starch and whisk. Once fully mixed, add back to the saucepan and whisk for another 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 20 minutes before adding to the jars.
- Sprinkle each with a dust of almond flour and top with a lemon wedge. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 48 hours before serving. Allow to sit on the counter for 20 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Serving Size 1 jar
|Total Fat 32g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.