- ⅔ cup (75 g) blanched finely ground almond flour, plus additional for serving
- 2 tbsp Swerve, Confectioners
- ⅓ cup room temperature coconut oil
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 cup (260 g) plain cream cheese*
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup (105 g) Swerve, Confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
*dairy-free or regular cream cheese will work great.
- ⅔ cup (130 g) Swerve, Granular
- 3 lemons, juice from 2 to create ¼ cup juice, zest from 1, and slices from another for serving
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp arrowroot starch
- Mix the almond flour, Swerve, and coconut oil in a medium bowl until incorporated. Don’t be afraid to use your hands as it’s easier for you!
- Divide mixture into 6 equal parts and press each piece into the bottom of the serving jars
Cream Cheese Layer
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until incorporated.
- Divide into 6 equal parts and scoop into the serving jars. (If you don’t want the cream cheese going up the side, you can transfer the mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with the tip removed to squeeze the mixture into the jars.)
- Place Swerve, ¼ cup lemon juice, zest from 1 lemon, water, and sea salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium until it reaches a light simmer.
- Transfer a ¼ cup of the mixture into a small mug or bowl. Add the arrowroot starch and whisk. Once fully mixed, add back to the saucepan and whisk for another 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 20 minutes before adding to the jars.
- Sprinkle each with a dust of almond flour and top with a lemon wedge. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 48 hours before serving. Allow to sit on the counter for 20 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Swere Recipes Small 0491
Serving Size 1 jar
|Total Fat 32g|
|Total Saturated Fat 20g|
|Total Carbs 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|Net Carbs: 4g|