Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ tsp lemon extract
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- ¾ cup Swerve, Confectioners
- In an electric mixer or with a hand mixer on medium high speed, mix cream cheese until smooth. Then add Swerve and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat on medium high for 10 minutes. This provides fluffiness and helps combine flavors. Place into icing bag with icing tip of choice, and frost each cupcake.
Serving Size 41g
|Total Fat 14g|
|Total Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbs 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 1g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.