London Fog Latte
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream (use coconut cream for dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strongly brewed Earl Grey Tea
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond milk and whipping cream. Bring to just a simmer. If you have a frother, use that to create a nice froth on the milk/cream combination.
- Add the Swerve Confectioners and the vanilla to the bottom of a large mug. Pour in the hot milk mixture and stir well to dissolve the sweetener. Pour in the Early Grey tea.
London Fog Latte 4
Serving Size 12oz
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.