London Fog Latte
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream (use coconut cream for dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strongly brewed Earl Grey Tea
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond milk and whipping cream. Bring to just a simmer. If you have a frother, use that to create a nice froth on the milk/cream combination.
- Add the Swerve Confectioners and the vanilla to the bottom of a large mug. Pour in the hot milk mixture and stir well to dissolve the sweetener. Pour in the Early Grey tea.
London Fog Latte 4
Serving Size 12oz
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|