- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unflavoured whey protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve, Granular
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Confectioner’s
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch bundt pan very well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, whey protein, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with Swerve until well combined. Beat in eggs and maple extract. Beat in half of the almond flour mixture, then beat in almond milk. Finally, beat in remaining almond flour mixture until well combined. Stir in pecans.
- Spread batter in prepared bundt pan and smooth the top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until edges are golden brown and cake is set. Let cool 10 minutes, then flip out onto a serving platter to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioner’s Swerve, almond milk and maple extract. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Makes 12 servings.
Maple Pecan Bundt Cake
Serving Size 1 piece
|Total Fat 26g|
|Total Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbs 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|