- 1 3/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans, divided
- 1 3/4 cups other nuts and seeds (almonds and sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Swerve, Granular
- 2 tsp maple extract
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine 1 1/4 cup of the pecans with the other nuts, seeds and chia seeds. Process on high until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (some larger pieces are fine). Transfer to a large bowl and stir in salt. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and Swerve until Swerve is dissolved. Bring to just a boil, then remove from heat and stir in maple extract.
- Stir butter mixture into ground nut mixture. Stir in egg white until fully incorporated.
- Spread mixture out on prepared baking pan in an even layer. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove and let cool.
Makes about 4 cups.
Serving Size 1/4 cup
|Total Fat 22g|
|Total Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|Net Carbs: 2g|