Mini Pecan Pies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cupcake pan with 9 parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond meal, Brown Swerve, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the softened butter. The mixture should be like cookie dough.
- Scoop the dough into the paper liners and press it down and up the sides to make mini pie crusts. Bake for 7 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond butter, Brown Swerve, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Scoop the mixture into the pie crusts. Bake for 12 minutes, or until completely set. Let cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 34g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|