Mini Pecan Pies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cupcake pan with 9 parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond meal, Brown Swerve, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the softened butter. The mixture should be like cookie dough.
- Scoop the dough into the paper liners and press it down and up the sides to make mini pie crusts. Bake for 7 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond butter, Brown Swerve, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Scoop the mixture into the pie crusts. Bake for 12 minutes, or until completely set. Let cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
|Total Fat 34g|
|Total Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbs 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Net Carbs: 3g|
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.
Please allow time for our team to review this message. Once approved, we will post the message here. Please check back soon.